2000 Greenleaf Street Evanston, IL 60202 847-475-7917
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Looking For Inspiration?
Recommended On HouzzHouzz
Plant Of the Month
Charles Joly Lilac Syringa vulgaris 'Charles Joly' An old-fashioned French hybrid lilac introduced in 1896 with fragrant, deep purple double blooms in spring. 8-10'. Full sun.
Perennial Plant Of The YearHonorine Jobert Anemone Anemone x hybrida ‘Honorine Jobert' A late-blooming perennial that's worth the wait, bearing single white flowers atop wiry stems in the fall. 3' tall. Part shade.
Quick Link to other guides
- Watering Instructions for Plants
- Care of Newly Sodded Lawns
- Care of Overseeded Lawns
- Care of Newly Seeded Lawns
- Care of Your New Concrete
- Care of Your New Asphalt Driveway
- Irrigation System Controller Programming Guide
- Caring for your low voltage lighting system
- Timer operation for your low voltage lighting system
- Troubleshooting your low voltage lighting system
Add new tag Autumn Color Bluestone Bulbs charity Chicago clay pavers community curb appeal Deer Resistant different dog run dogs donation Easy-Care English evening garden evergreen exotic exposed Fall Color flower garden flowering vines garden rooms Japanese beetles Landscaping lattice Lawn Care limestone long-blooming Low Voltage Lighting Moon garden narrow space North Shore perennials pergola pest control pests professional Rabbit Resistant Rain Garden Retaining Wall screening shrub Spring Color