We all love feeling a connection to nature and wildlife when we visit nearby parks and forest preserves. Have you ever thought about bringing that feeling home? There are many things you can do in your own yard to create a garden that attracts wildlife, regardless of how much space you have. You don’t need [...]
2000 Greenleaf Street
Evanston, IL 60202
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Looking For Inspiration?
Recommended On Houzz
Plant Of the Month
Early Amethyst Beautyberry Callicarpa dichotoma ‘Early Amethyst’
A deciduous shrub with long, arching branches, its leaves turn a vibrant chartreuse and become encrusted with striking clusters of purple berries in autumn, 4′ h x 4’w. Full sun-part shade.
Perennial Plant Of The Year
Honorine Jobert Anemone
Anemone x hybrida ‘Honorine Jobert’
A late-blooming perennial that’s worth the wait, bearing single white flowers atop wiry stems in the fall. 3′ tall. Part shade.
Quick Link to other guides
- Watering Instructions for Plants
- Care of Newly Sodded Lawns
- Care of Overseeded Lawns
- Care of Newly Seeded Lawns
- Care of Your New Concrete
- Care of Your New Asphalt Driveway
- Irrigation System Controller Programming Guide
- Caring for your low voltage lighting system
- Timer operation for your low voltage lighting system
- Troubleshooting your low voltage lighting system