July is Japanese Beetle Hunting Time Start looking for Japanese beetles in your flower garden. These destructive pests are becoming very numerous in the North Shore. Not only will they eat all sorts of flowers during July and August but, their grubs will live in the lawn and, by eating grass roots, cause severe [...]
2000 Greenleaf Street
Evanston, IL 60202
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Looking For Inspiration?
Recommended On Houzz
Plant Of the Month
Karen’s Azalea Rhododendron ‘Karen’
A winter-hardy, compact evergreen shrub with vivid pink flowers in spring. In fall, foliage turns a striking burgundy and persist through winter. 4′ h x 4’w. Full sun-part shade.4′ h x 4’w. Full sun-part shade.
Perennial Plant Of The Year
Honorine Jobert Anemone
Anemone x hybrida ‘Honorine Jobert’
A late-blooming perennial that’s worth the wait, bearing single white flowers atop wiry stems in the fall. 3′ tall. Part shade.
Quick Link to other guides
- Watering Instructions for Plants
- Care of Newly Sodded Lawns
- Care of Overseeded Lawns
- Care of Newly Seeded Lawns
- Care of Your New Concrete
- Care of Your New Asphalt Driveway
- Irrigation System Controller Programming Guide
- Caring for your low voltage lighting system
- Timer operation for your low voltage lighting system
- Troubleshooting your low voltage lighting system