On a recent Saturday, three Nature's Perspective staffers, led by John Ciesielski, headed out to Lydia Home, a children and family services organization located in the northwest side of Chicago, to donate materials and work on their fenced 50' x 50' vegetable and flower garden. The group joined forces with Lydia's garden coordinator Imelda "Mel" Gonzales and [...]
2000 Greenleaf Street
Evanston, IL 60202
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Looking For Inspiration?
Recommended On Houzz
Plant Of the Month
Karen’s Azalea Rhododendron ‘Karen’
A winter-hardy, compact evergreen shrub with vivid pink flowers in spring. In fall, foliage turns a striking burgundy and persist through winter. 4′ h x 4’w. Full sun-part shade.4′ h x 4’w. Full sun-part shade.
Perennial Plant Of The Year
Honorine Jobert Anemone
Anemone x hybrida ‘Honorine Jobert’
A late-blooming perennial that’s worth the wait, bearing single white flowers atop wiry stems in the fall. 3′ tall. Part shade.
Quick Link to other guides
- Watering Instructions for Plants
- Care of Newly Sodded Lawns
- Care of Overseeded Lawns
- Care of Newly Seeded Lawns
- Care of Your New Concrete
- Care of Your New Asphalt Driveway
- Irrigation System Controller Programming Guide
- Caring for your low voltage lighting system
- Timer operation for your low voltage lighting system
- Troubleshooting your low voltage lighting system