In this full-time, hourly position, you will perform site surveys, assist in preparing landscape drawings and proposals for client presentations, coordinate multiple landscape projects and perform clerical duties. You must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities, have a good knowledge of plant and hardscape materials, demonstrate excellent computer skills, be detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated with good social skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: 40-50k
- Degree in Horticulture, Landscape Design, Landscape Architecture, Design, Art, or similar preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Dynascape or AutoCAD
- Knowledge of plant material which grows in our area
- Willingness and ability to learn new software and estimating system (Aspire)
- Proof of COVID vaccination
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- Paid time off/sick time (up to 15 days in first year)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- Professional development assistance
- Employee discount
If you have limited experience but possess the right attitude, consider applying. We love to train positive people!
GENERAL OFFICE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
We are looking for a full-time general office assistant/receptionist for our Evanston based landscaping company. Must be detail-oriented, have excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills. This person must have an excellent work ethic, pleasant phone manners and be able to work independently. Work includes answering phones, data entry, filing and other office related tasks.
If interest, please email your resume to Paul Klitzkie at email@example.com