What do we do all winter? That is a question we are often asked. Nature’s Perspective does not do snow removal…we use a subcontractor. So what exactly do we do all winter?
- We renew our spirits and prepare for the New Year ahead.
- We take a close look at how the season went and look for areas to improve.
- We take a vacation; the office is closed for two weeks over the holidays.
- We analyze how we worked and how we could work more effectively and efficiently.
- We sleep a little later and go home a little earlier.
- We design projects for clients that are thinking ahead.
- We work 4 days a week rather than 6.
- We develop our marketing strategies.
- We attend seminars and trade shows.
Before you know it March arrives and spring is not far behind and it’s back to the races!