A client’s garden vision is the best starting point when we take on a project. Sometimes it’s crystal clear, other times it’s in need of refining. If it’s the latter, browsing through our portfolio for ideas helps. Websites like Pinterest and Houzz can also help seekers discover looks they like and compile them in a gallery or an idea book. If even more detail is needed, we can create a visualization for a more accurate representation of what the client is going to get (see the pergola in #5).
We are privileged to work with you on your vision and to share our knowledge, expertise and ideas. Our goal is to realize your vision, creating a satisfying end result… or should we say a new beginning?
Here are some projects we completed in recent years, photographed to show how they look now. They all began with a vision. What’s yours? Winter is a great time to start dreaming, while your garden is asleep. Spring is only a few weeks away.
1) Garden vision: I want a lawn-free front yard with lots of color.
2) Garden vision: I want a family farm.
3) Garden vision: I want to be able to see my backyard and sit in it.
4) Garden vision: I want to sit under shade. I want to open up access to the lawn from the back door.
5) Garden vision: I want a private, outdoor setting in my side yard, one that offers additional seating.
6) Garden vision: I want to look out at islands of color.
7) Garden Vision: I want a dining room, a gathering spot, a play area and a veggie garden.